Prestige Inhome Care works to tailor care solutions to each client's individual needs. We have an experienced team of Case Managers who can provide you with an obligation-free assessment of your needs at no cost to you.
This assessment is an essential component of our care solutions, as it assists us in working with you to determine exactly what services will best meet your loved one's requirements.
Prestige has options to meet every client's individual needs.
Services are available from as little as one hour through to 24 hours per day, and clients are welcome to receive care on an hourly basis as much or as little as they require.
For other clients, one of our packaged care options might be more suitable.
Packaged care is designed to give people a set number of hours of care that can be used at any time during the week. This ensures you know exactly what the service will cost each week, whilst giving you flexibility to move hours around if required.
Either way, you are not locked into any fixed arrangement. If, at any time, you are not 100% satisfied with our services you can cease support immediately.
Please speak with one of our friendly consultants to discuss our packaged care options or hourly care solutions.
Up to 4 hours care per week
Supplement your existing home assistance with a few hours each week
Care can be all weekdays or up to 2 hours over the weekend
Access to our customer support Helpline, 24 hours, 365 days a year
Continuity of care
Care and time flexibility
Designated Premium Prestige Inhome Care staff member
Complete Insurance cover
Flexible payment options
Up to 7 hours care per week
All services as listed in our Home Support Package, plus:
- Flexible use of packaged care hours (care can be all weekdays or including up to 2 hours over the weekend).
- A designated Client Services Coordinator.
Up to 21 hours care per week
All services as listed in Silver Package, plus:
- A designated Care Manager
- Access to our range of allied health practitioners
- Industry member prices on health products and equipment
24 hour care, 365 days per year
This is our premium package, and an area specifically unique to Prestige Services include all services listed in the previous packages plus:
- Input into the staffing and care planning process
- Complete case management including co-ordinating; appoiintments and transportation
- All household management activities, including access to leading home care and technologies
- Liasing with others on your behalf (e.g. family, GP, pharmacist etc.)
- Equipment review, purchase and installation in-
- home interactive webcam communication
- $ P.O.A