Elderly Home Melbourne
We understand the dilemma ... how best to help an aged or elderly loved one continue living independently in the comfort of their own home, without sacrificing privacy, safety or personal attention.
What if there was one company that could provide everything they needed?
The services we offer are extremely flexible and can be tailored to meet each individual’s specific needs. Here are just a few:
- Showering, dressing and grooming
- Toileting and hygiene etc.
Around the Home
- Grocery shopping
- Running errands
- Visiting friends and family
- Assisting with pet care
- Bill paying and management
- Prescriptions and medical reminders
- Housework, and cleaning or general tidying
- Laundry, washing and ironing
- Walking and exercising
- Meal preparation
Socialisation and Companionship
- Outdoor activities
- Lunches and morning/afternoon tea outings
- Escorting for special events
- Entertainment in the form of games and indoor activities
- Reading and helping with correspondence
- Walking and assisted exercise
We understand that it’s not always easy or practical for your loved one to leave home for medical appointments or other professional treatments. That’s why we can bring these and other services to you:
- Occupational Therapy
- Remedial massage
- And more....
- Transport to medical and other appointments
Respite means different things to different people.
It can mean a much-needed break for a carer or a pleasant change for a client. It can even be providing transport to an appointment or social outing, help with shopping, or bill paying.
Whatever you or your loved one needs, we can help.
Friends, companionship and social outings are vital to a high quality of life. We can give you support so these activities stay a natural part of your loved one’s life.
And remember, as your loved one's condition changes, your Client Services Coordinator can help to adjust the services to meet those changing needs, ensuring that you and your loved one continue to receive only the best possible level of personal care and attention.
Just as you would expect from one of Australia's leading Aged and Elderly Care providers.
So fill in the Referral Form or call us on 1300 10 30 10 to receive some preliminary information about how our Aged and Elderly Care services can meet your needs.