Consumer Directed Care is the latest buzzword in Community Care. It is a way of giving consumers and their carers greater control over the support that they receive and how it is delivered. The Government is shifting the way that it funds home care packages which will allow people more choice in what services they receive and who actually provides this support.
Prestige Inhome Care has operated on a Consumer Directed Care model since its inception in 2005 and is an expert in providing care to consumers in a manner which promotes independence and is flexible and responsive rather than prescriptive and constrained.
Most Prestige clients fund their own care and as a result have complete control over:
- What support they receive
- How it is delivered
- How much support they receive and
- Who delivers the care and support
Consumers who receive a Home Care Package will have more control over the types of care and services they access and the delivery of those services, including who delivers the services and when.
What is the process?
- After a telephone discussion about your needs and current situation, we organise a convenient time for an in-home consultation with you and your family members.
- One of our experienced team members will meet you to answer any questions, conduct a care needs assessment, explain how we can assist, construct a tailored care plan and quotation.
- To ensure our clients receive the best quality care, your service needs are forwarded to our Service Coordinator team. One of our Care Coordinators will call you to discuss if, how or when you wish Prestige Inhome Care to deliver the care.
At Prestige Inhome Care we take the time to understand participants' consumer directed care needs so we can deliver the highest quality care!
Simply call 1300 10 30 10 to have your questions answered and organise a FREE, no obligation in-home consultation.