Prestige Inhome Care specialises in providing dedicated Registered Nurses and professional carers committed to helping people stay in their own home and live as happily and normally as they can. We strive to provide the highest possible standard of care: professional, reliable and all with a friendly smile.
With more referrals for support from much of metro Melbourne we are now seeking applications from those with appropriate experience to join our team of committed homecare staff.
The role may include:
- Changing bed linen
- Emptying bins
- Cleaning benches, sinks, toilets,
- Other cleaning duties as required
- Meal preparation
Applicants should have:
- A registered and reliable vehicle
- Hold a current police check (or willingness to obtain)
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Experience in HACC, Aged/Disability (personal or professional practice)
Day to day work may include:
- Travel anywhere between Mordialloc/Springvale to Brighton/Carnegie
- Shifts ranging from 1-3 hours
We understand that the quality of our services and the outcomes for our clients are only as good as the staff providing this support. We are passionate about people and encouraging our staff to grow and develop, investing in our staffing teams through a comprehensive induction and training program together with above award wages.
Interested? Contact Prestige Inhome Care on 03 8587 7900 for further information.