Prestige Inhome Care specialises in providing dedicated Registered Nurses and professional carers committed to helping people stay in their own home and live as happily and normally as they can. We strive to provide the highest possible standard of care: professional, reliable and all with a friendly smile.
Prestige Inhome Care is a private provider of high quality home-based care services. We have an established office in New South Wales and service clients in Sydney and surrounding areas. We have exciting opportunities for casual Personal Care Attendants to join our team of committed and friendly care staff in Sydney’s Eastern suburbs and surrounding areas.
The role of a Personal Care Attendant with Prestige Inhome Care exists to support clients with activities of daily living, light domestic duties, transport shifts and respite services.
To be successful for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Qualifications or experience in Aged Care or Home or Community Care.
- Prepared to take on transport shifts and have a current driver’s licence, a reliable roadworthy vehicle and full comprehensive car insurance.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactive and able to think on your feet.
- Have experience working with clients who have dementia or challenging behaviours or clients that may require palliative care is highly desirable but not essential.
We understand that the quality of our services and the outcomes for our clients are only as good as the staff providing this support. If you are a dedicated care worker committed to helping people live happily and safely in their homes for as long as possible, we would love to hear from you!
Contact our Sydney office on 02 9387 1039 with questions about these opportunities.
Our recruitment process requires to you hold a clear National Crime Check. Police check outcomes are considered in accordance with applicable legislation and standards. Furthermore, all applicants must have the right to work in Australia.