Prestige Inhome Care specialises in providing dedicated Registered Nurses and professional carers committed to helping people stay in their own home and live as happily and normally as they can. We strive to provide the highest possible standard of care: professional, reliable and all with a friendly smile.
Staff we are looking for are:
- Aged Care Personal Care staff
- Disability Care Personal Care Staff
- Community Nurses (Registered and Enrolled)
- Home & Garden Maintenance Staff and
- Domestic Care staff
These roles require someone with:
- Qualifications in Disability Care, Aged Care or Home and Community Care ;
- At least two years’ experience working in the community or in facility based care;
- A current driver’s licence, a reliable road worthy vehicle and full comprehensive insurance.
Applicants must have a genuine commitment to providing care that is much more than ordinary. At Prestige, we strive to provide the highest possible standard of care: dedicated, professional care workers committed to helping people stay in their own homes to live as happily and normally as they can. We understand that the quality of our services and the outcomes for our clients are only as good as the staff providing this support. We are passionate about people and encouraging our staff to grow and develop, investing in our staffing teams through a comprehensive induction and training program together with above award wages.
In line with Commonwealth legislation, all Prestige staff are required to return a clear police check on commencement and third yearly thereafter.
Interested? Please apply here.
Contact Prestige Inhome Care on 5222 8580 for further information or assistance with applying for a position.