Prestige Inhome Care specialises in providing dedicated Registered Nurses and professional carers committed to helping people stay in their own home and live as happily and normally as they can. We strive to provide the highest possible standard of care: professional, reliable and all with a friendly smile.
We understand the specific and individual needs of participants living with disability.
Prestige Inhome Care appreciate the desire and passion to remain independent in your own home, and we provide a wide range of tailored support services to enable people living with disability to achieve this.
From a comprehensive assessment and care plan development, through to personalised case management and support services, Prestige Inhome Care can deliver a comprehensive array of disability services (available in Melbourne and Sydney).
Staff are qualified and receive specific, ongoing training to constantly update their skills ensuring they meet the needs of each and every client.
We appreciate the complexity and the individual nature of each person’s disability and ensure that this remains at the forefront of our disability services.
NDIS National Disability Scheme
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is coordinated and implemented by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA). Prestige Inhome Care has been heavily involved in providing disability care and nursing to eligible clients through the NDIS Victorian pilot.
If you are eligible for support through the NDIS we would love to talk with you about how we can work with you to provide the support you need (available in Victoria only).
Prestige Inhome Care has earned an outstanding reputation over many years of delivering the very best private care and nursing available!
What is the process?
- After a telephone discussion about your needs and current situation, we organise a convenient time for an in-home consultation with you and your family members.
- One of our experienced team members will meet you to answer any questions, conduct a care needs assessment, explain how we can assist, construct a tailored care plan and quotation.
- To ensure our clients receive the best quality care, your service needs are forwarded to our Service Coordinator team. One of our Care Coordinators will call you to discuss if, how or when you wish Prestige Inhome Care to deliver the care.
At Prestige Inhome Care we take the time to understand participants’ needs so we can deliver the highest quality care as part of the ndis.
Download and complete our referral form.
At Prestige, we understand the specific and individual needs of participants living with a disability. Prestige Inhome Care appreciate the desire and passion to remain independent in your own home, and we provide a wide range of tailored support services to enable people living with a disability to achieve this.
Our NDIS service prices are available for you here
Temporary increase in price limits
The NDIA has made some changes to NDIS systems to make sure participants have the funding they need during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The NDIA will temporarily increase price limits by 10 per cent for the following critical supports, effective 25 March 2020;
• Assistance with Daily Life (not including Supported Independent Living)
• Assistance with Social and Community Participation
• Improved Health and Wellbeing (not including personal training)
• Improved Daily Living Skills