Prestige Inhome Care specialises in providing dedicated Registered Nurses and professional carers committed to helping people stay in their own home and live as happily and normally as they can. We strive to provide the highest possible standard of care: professional, reliable and all with a friendly smile.
Thank you for considering employment at Prestige Inhome Care, a private provider of high quality in-home based care services. We have been assisting people to stay in the comfort and security of their own homes since early 2005.
There are many benefits to be had as an employee of Prestige Inhome Care. These include:-
- Interesting and varied caring work in people’s homes
- Working with our friendly client services team and support staff
- Permanent emloyment opportunities for our exceptional carers
- Access to a comprehensive professionally tailored training calendar
- Paid team meetings with our larger clients to assist in ongoing professional development
- Access to a thorough induction process
- Incentives, competitions, prizes and coffee catchups
- Weekly electronic rosters sent to you
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- Access to a regular fun and informative monthly newsletter
All enquiries to be submitted through the apply now page.
If you are asked to attend an interview could you please bring:-
- Your driver’s license
- Evidence of current vehicle registration and comprehensive insurance
- A copy of the following :
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR and Manual Handling certification
- nursing registration if appropriate
- current police check and/or working with children check
- Proof of any other qualifications you may have
- Proof of citizenship (if not born in Australia)
If you are interested in working in a rewarding role in the community aged care sector we look forward to receiving your application.