You or a loved one may be recovering from a recent operation, physical trauma or another situation that required treatment in a hospital that now needs short term assistance on being discharged to your own home. We can assist you with your all your care needs and will collaborate with your surgeon and hospital staff to personalise your service to match your post-operative requirements until you restore your health and independence. Many of these services are even covered by your private health insurance. Just ask, and we will find out for you.
- Our Nurses can assist with all your technical medical requirements. Some examples of support provided include medication management, diabetes education and support and comprehensive Wound Care
- Our Carers can provide assistance with daily activities, such as preparing meals, assisting with showering or bathing, getting dressed, grocery shopping and collecting prescriptions
- Falls can cause additional injury to the body, hindering the healing process following surgery or treatment. Prestige Inhome Care can provide 24-hour care — including helping patients to the bathroom at night offering peace of mind.
Support after a Day Procedure or Cosmetic Surgery
We can tailor our post operative care to suit whatever your circumstances may require. We offer discreet, comfortable transportation to and from any day procedures, can collect prescriptions, manage wound care and provide personal care assistance in the comfort of your own home or in a luxury hotel apartment.
Prestige Inhome Care has earned an outstanding reputation over many years of delivering the very best private care and nursing available!
What is the process?
- After a telephone discussion about your needs and current situation, we organise a convenient time for an in-home consultation with you and your family members.
- One of our experienced team members will meet you to answer any questions, conduct a care needs assessment, explain how we can assist, construct a tailored care plan and quotation.
- To ensure our clients receive the best quality care, your service needs are forwarded to our Service Coordinator team. One of our Care Coordinators will call you to discuss if, how or when you wish Prestige Inhome Care to deliver the care.
At Prestige Inhome Care we take the time to understand our clients' needs so we can deliver the highest quality care!
Simply call 1300 10 30 10 to have your questions answered and organise a FREE, no obligation in-home consultation.