In 2017 there is a new model of aged care: consumer choice. You are able to direct your Government funding to the provider of your choice, with spending as you choose, on services you want.
Did you know that you may be eligible for up to $48,000 each year from the government to fund home care services?
At Prestige Inhome Care, we’re so confident you’ll be happy with our services that we DON’T charge an exit fee.
FOLLOW THESE 4 SIMPLE STEPS TO SET UP YOUR HOME CARE PACKAGE:
- Give Prestige Inhome Care a call and we’ll guide you through the process.
- If you are seeking Government funded support for in-home care – you need to book an Aged Care Assessment. Go to www.myagedcare.gov.au/referral, and follow the prompts or call myagedcare on 1800 200 422.
- Complete the Aged Care Fees Income Assessment form
- Once approved for a Government Home Care Package, talk with a Prestige Inhome Care Case Manager and let us work with you to develop a plan that best suits your needs.
Do you already have a package? Swiching to prestige is easy! Call us 1300 10 30 10
How much will the government provide me for my care?
Depending on the assessed need for the individual, the levels of Government funding available are as follows:
Level 1 = $ 8,045 p/year
Level 2 = $ 14,632 p/year
Level 3 = $ 32,171 p/year
Level 4 = $ 48,906 p/year
Government funding is a subsidy which has rules about how it can be spent and how much you can spend. You may need to make a daily contribution towards your care.
• It is important to note that the Government assessment determines the need
• Rates above are accurate at November 2016
After her Aged Care Assessment, Mrs XXX qualified for a Level 3 package.
Choosing Prestige Inhome Care to provide her services, Mrs XXX pays a 15% administration fee, no upfront case management fee and no daily care fee. This leaves her with $27,345 to spend on direct care, (approximately 10.4 hours per week). With other providers she may only be left with $16,650 to spend on direct care (approximately 6.3 hours per week) the rest being absorbed by the service provider as fees.
Services available through your Home Care Package include:
- Personal care
- Domestic assistance
- Home & garden maintenance
- Case management
Time tip: Complete your income tested fee assessment when you book your ACAS
Prestige Inhome Care has earned an outstanding reputation over many years of delivering the very best private care and nursing available!
What is the process?
- After a telephone discussion about the client’s needs and current situation, we organise a convenient time for an in-home consultation with you and your family members.
- One of our experienced team members will meet you to answer any questions, conduct a care needs assessment, explain how we can assist, construct a tailored care plan and quotation.
- To ensure our clients receive the best quality care, every care plan is assessed and approved by a Care Coordinator who will call you to discuss if, how or when you wish Prestige Inhome Care to deliver the care.
Prestige Inhome Care take the time to understand participants' needs for government funded care so we can create home care packages suited to their needs.
Simply call 1300 10 30 10 to have your questions answered and organise a FREE, no obligation in-home consultation.